-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Meaning of your name..

I was browsing on the net when I came across a cute advertisement. It says, find out the meaning of your name. As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat but of course in this situation, this curiosity did not kill anybody lah!

So anyway, back to this cute advert, let's just say I was very interested to find out the meaning of my name and so I clicked on it. To my amusement, I found out that it actually analyzes your name! It's like a philosophy analysis! Cool stuffs!

Just to share with you a bit of what it says of my name.. here is the snapshot results of Roselind. lol

Click on image to enlarge




I have to say, I am really impressed with the results! I would like to believe that what it says of me is quite true, especially on point no 2 and no 3. LOL. But then kan, in case if you missed out their terms, the website allows you to search up to 20 times only. So search the names that are important to you only. :D

Try it ya just for the fun of it.

I have no idea why I cannot upload the link here, so you will have to copy and paste this link to your browser instead. http://www.kabalarians.com/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment