-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Quotes for today, reflecting my emotions

The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. - Bob Marley

I guess, I would like to interpret it as; Do not be too happy of what you have today because you will never know if this happiness could last up till tomorrow. But happiness are meant to be treasured and I will treasure all the good things in my life with me till the day I die. A special place in my heart indeed, is where I keep all the sweetest memories throughout the journey of my life. But I hope that time will heal the pain of the sad thoughts so that I may embrace the good times that will come along eventually. And I will wait.. very patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment