-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Godma of my child

I am writing this page, specially dedicated to a very special person. A good friend of mine and a Godma to my precious princess. Oh yes, she's very dear to me and we've been through thick and thin together. Nothing can come in between our friendship because we have known each other for so long, since college! and yes, I suppose you can say, I trust her completely and I believe she does as well.

I remembered back then when I was pregnant, she reminded me of my baby's baptism, little Rosemary would need a Godma. I knew about that but have completely overlooked it! Yes, when you are pregnant, you can become a very pelupa person! So anyway, when she reminded me about it, you can say I was very anxious and relieved at the same time, because at that point, I knew deep within my heart that this dear friend of mine would have loved to hold this big role as my little princess's Godma. And true enough, when I called her after that to ask her, she exclaimed with happiness and excitement and said Yess!! Looking back at that moment again, I kept imagining both of us crying with excitement, hugging and jumping up with glee like 2 little girls who just scored straight As in UPSR!

Today, I am proud to say that this Godma of my child is the world's most happening and the most beautiful Godma! Just look at the pictures and you will see Godma's love for little Rosemary, so sincere. :)




Thank you for your honest friendship and I am happy and lucky to have someone whom I can call a true friend. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment