-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Mother's Day celebration


Recently, we celebrated Mother's Day at Burger King, Klang. It was just a small outing after mass. Simple but meaningful :)

My dearest mother in law with her grandson :)


Little Rosemary with her wonderful grandparents!


Mother's Day cake specially for my mother in law.. A delicious blueberry cake. Yummy!


My first mother's day celebration with my precious princess. :)


My sister in law with her hubby :)

Ahhh.. and then evening was dinner session with my parents. I couldn't take much pictures as my battery was running low :( But I'm petty sure my brothers captured a few. Hope to get them soon to post it up here!

To my mom and my mother in law, here's a special message for you....



No comments:

Post a Comment