-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Crazy...*shakes head*

Yup, crazy is the word. I have not been blogging since the last post (which was my first by the way) and I have completely forgotten my blog's name! LOL. The funny thing is, my good friend (you know who you are) kept my blog's link under her favorite list and when I asked her for my blog's link, she went berserk! Can't blame her right, this is suppose to be my blog lah! For goodness sake! LOL. Adoi.. the amount of scoldings I kena. Sorry la friend... lol.. this is the problem with not so active bloggers. (excuses excuses.. remember? :p) So yes, crazy is the word and maybe you have another word in mind.. but please.. have mercy, I am only human and I do tend to forget things!

No comments:

Post a Comment