-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Introduction

Wow! I can't believe that I have started blogging! My good friend Merryn - http://submerryn.com ( yeah man...she's pro blogger! juz check her blog out, u'll know what i mean :) ) So she's been encouraging me to start one but I always tell her; "nah... im not the type who blogs, nah... i only read blogs, nah... i dont have the time" Yep, tons of excuses! But don't know why..today my brain cells went itchy and I decided to create my very own blog! Round of applause please people.. :D

Okay so here's the thing, since I am still very new at this, plus I am typing this during office hour (not so productive huh), plus I am chatting with my another good friend of mine, missy zita... I really can't decide on what I wanna start blogging about. I will be back for sure but then again (yep, here comes the excuses again), since Chinese New Year is just around the corner, I will be pretty tied up with shopping, cooking, visitors... Guess I'll be back only after the holidays! and hopefully by then, I will have a lot to talk about! Cheers and Gong Xi Fa Cai! Let's welcome the year of Tiger with full of energy, prosperity and success in everything and anything that we do... including blogging...

1 comment: