-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

She's dancing !

I have been away from blogging due to workload. But I told myself that by hook or crook, I have to post this video up. My daughter is a big fan of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, but what I didn’t know is, she loves to dance to Mickey Mouse clubhouse music theme. I managed to capture her dance moves for the first time! Since the music coming out from the TV is soft, you won't be able to hear any music at all.  Funny sight though... cause you'll get to see in the background, my husband (who never dances) tries to cerograph some moves for her! It’s really hilarious, you probably hear that I am holding back my laughter, but right after the shot, I laughed my heart out!! Here it is… I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I did!







No comments:

Post a Comment