-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

It's just us

I've decided to change my blog name to It's just us instead of Read Me.. I am just a woman. After all, I've realized that this blog is not about me anymore. It's also about my family, friends and from the stuffs I wrote about my thoughts at times, I am sharing them with my wonderful blog readers too.  That's why, I've decided to dedicate this blog to you all- though I hardly have the time to update nowadays, which probably means my readers are probably becoming to nil! But to the remaining faithful ones, thank you sooooo much! Thanks for not condemning my english yang cacat. .. and for those who wrote kind comments and for sharing your thoughts, thank you!!

So don't click away, if you find my blog's name is no longer appearing Read Me.. I am just a woman. It's just us suits us better!



No comments:

Post a Comment