-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Am I spoiling my baby ?? - Add On

I received an interesting article yesterday about 12 reasons babies cry and immediately I thought of my article which I wrote about Am I Spoiling my Child? And since it’s quite related, I am posting it here on the 12 reasons babies cry....



1. Hunger
2. A dirty diaper
3. Needs sleep
4. Wants to be held
5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more)
6. Needs to burp
7. Too cold or too hot
8. Something small
9. Teething
10. Wants less stimulation
11. Wants more stimulation
12. Not feeling well

To read further in details for each point, click here to go to the related page.



No comments:

Post a Comment