-Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-
(Dr Seuss quotes -American Writer & Cartoonist, 1904 - 1991)

Photos of the Day

Photo of the Day

www.flickr.com

Translate to your language

You've missed these!

Rose is on the way to....

It's been quite time since i wrote !  Oh well, you know.. most of my time is spent at work, then to taking care of lil Rosemary after work, and it sure does seem to me that time is never enough !  By 11pm or so, my battery level drops almost to "low battery sign"!

So, what's been going on for the past few weeks?  Well, thankfully the nausea, tiredness symptoms have all decreased since middle of August and now it's honeymoon time! ~ Eat and sleep all I can!  Though I must say, occassionally I do get butterflies in my tummy when I think about The Day.  I pray all goes well and the pain will not last for more than an hour ! Hehe..

Did a scan last week and Doctor said very likely baby is a ....... let's just say, I should start buying up some blue colours!  hehe! To be honest, I kinda suspected since early pregnancy.  You call it, instinct?  This pregnancy is so different compared to Rosemary.  When I was conceiving her, I had no mood to make myself looking good, I hated make up stuffs, perfumes or anything that would make a lady look good.  Looking back now, I thought I really looked unattractive!  But.. for this one,  I love to play around with make up stuffs, I am very disciplined with skin care and I take pride in dressing up properly just to look good.  hahaahahaha.. really, it may sound weird to some of you but that is exactly what I've been experiencing. 

Oh well, I would love to write more about Rosemary's reaction when I told her about there's a baby on the way!  But it's back to work now.  I'll see you guys soon with more updates!


1 comment: